Thursday, July 15, 2010

..:: ARGH ::..

This week is basically an escape to the island of Capri. Being a lotus eater. Just plain having fun. I have gone to ONE class only this week - I figured there will be no classes. WHY go through the effort of dressing up just to know at the last minute that class is cancelled/no class? Tomorrow's Friday, so it shall be the same as the four days before :P

The week is basically waking up, checking FB, go to lunch with my lovely and fabulous friends, rest, and then go out again in the evening. Thank goodness money has come in too - my seed money is almost running out. But that doesn't mean I get to splurge - ration it properly.

Went shopping with my lovely friends just now - JCard day. It was shopping frenzy. People everywhere. Brown's movement in action. We shopped like we are going to face a disaster, but it didn't even hit the RM200 mark (cumulatively - I just bought some stuff as I settled my necessities long before). Impressive. Then went to break fast with Syaz (just her fasting) and her sister (and her friends) before getting my laundry and going home.

Mum has already said that NO buying unnecessary stuff. So now I can't buy that thing that I have always, always, ALWAYS coveted. If I die (God forbid), I will not die satisfied. I will not be peaceful. Nobody knows how bad I want it. Only God knows, besides me.

I'm seriously depressed and frustrated.

No comments: