Friday, August 13, 2010

2nd ramadhan

didn't sleep last night - right up till it was time for class.

system analysis and design - went up to sign my attendance. she asked "where were you last week?" i was dumbstruck for a split second. "i wasn't feeling well. i did put my-"

"no i didn't see it. who knows who might have removed it? blah3..." and thus goes on a flurry of verbal abuse... with me standing there like a pole. right in front of class. a stupid pole with a damn sore throat and fucking aching gums. she's just a well-known bitch, i know that. no use fighting her, it ain't even worth it. i'd be the one suffering later on. so i went back to my seat, only to hear childish chuckles from one classmate. you think you're so good huh, fat ass? fat ass.

i curse the bastard/bitch that removed my sick leave slip. fuck you.

thank goodness mr. spatial analysis didn't subject me to the same humiliation. just that i didn't bring my laptop to do stuff. it was out to service some driver malfunctions. so i just sat there, highlighting important points in the spatial analysis book. took a leak around 12 noon, and went to the class where i left my file. thank goodness it's still there. took it home, listened to the radio while continuing note-making. left at 1pm. juju and nisa went to submit their resumes at CICT. syaz and mimi went back.

went back, armed with new movies from fellow classmate zuhdi. watched toy story 3 but had to restart twice because i fell asleep. lastly i let my eyes rest and fell fully asleep. woke up around 5.30pm. mimi called to ask to go to bazaar ramadhan. bought food. washed eyes (although not as enthusiastically due to lethargy and hunger). went back. watched the losers while waiting for maghrib to arrive. broke fast. rested. slept until 9pm.

what a godsend - a call from someone very special... it practically lifted the physical pain of my throat and gums, and also the public humiliation pain from this morning. chatted... oh my gosh i miss you so much. so much...

took a shower around ten. rearranged stuff in my laptop. asked for help from hairi to re-install arcgis. tomorrow then, he's going to bed. the call still resounds in my head... i miss your voice... looking forward to meeting you this weekend... insyaallah...

a fellow friend introduced me to her friend who needs help in GIS stuff - he's doing his PSM with something related to GIS. i will try my best to help you :)
now this is my life - staying up at a time when everyone's asleep. going online. something strikes me - there's a sudden boom in my social life. alhamdulillah for that. He's all seeing, all-knowing. He aids in times of need. and Ramadhan's a month filled with miracles and goodness. insyaallah, there'll be more to come. :)

No comments: