Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ailing ailments

sore throat >> every swallow is agony. i have to bend my neck a certain way every time i swallow. made me look like kind of a disabled person.

inflamed gums >> spot-on where the right molars are. it limits how wide i can open my mouth. i'm feeling like heidi montag after she had her jawline re-done.

twisted knee >> perhaps i twisted a wrong way on a downhill run the other day. subjected my knee to too much pressure. will be out for a few days, and looks like i won't be able to make that run before ramadhan arrives.

broken heart >> still digesting the fact that i will be losing you. i can't believe this is happening. nothing is certain. so is my state of mind. i don't know what to expect, what to do, what to make of the future without you.

friends keep telling me to "move on". but it is not easy, and never will be. especially when things are uber-wonderful, super-lovely like what we had.

a big thanks to friends who showed empathy and support. i can go with the flow, laugh hard and make silly jokes. but when things dial down, and i am by my lonesome, the sadness creeps back in...

a dear friend once said "get someone you can have beautiful conversations with". i got that with you. but you're going away...