Thursday, August 12, 2010

first day of ramadhan

i feel i may have cheated a bit on this day... :P

woke up at 12 noon. not that i intend to... this throat is attempting to kill me with the numbing pain... and my gums are acting up again... plus the fact that i can't drink or eat, it seems to use this chance to unleash its terror upon my oral cavity... so i was KOed and left to writhe in pain and silence on my bed... just watching movies/series, texting, reading (a bit)...

then i slept again at 1pm. woke up at 4pm. the pain still hasn't subside. so off i went into slumber until 6pm... mimi's number flashed on my phone display but it was nisa: she invited me to break fast with them, and told me that a plus one is also there. so off we went to the sri pulai bazaar...

humans everywhere, perfect for ogling... but i was not in the mood due to these reasons: the fasting month, my excruciating pain-in-the-mouth killed my libido and also i am just not in the mood (i miss you). i would've been happy just to get a simple polystyrene pack of of mixed rice. ended up buying lotsa stuff (mr. plus one's treat) and broke fast at KDSE.

p/s: thanks to mr. plus one for the treat, and also thank you girls for the eye candy :P

went back around 8.30pm. very full. slept (again). woke up at 12am. i hope this is not a trend for this year's fasting month... will be having sahur with the girls. i'm not sure i want to sahur...

No comments: