Monday, August 09, 2010

How Do I Live Without You

"There'd be no sun in my sky,
There'd be no world left for me."
(LeAnn Rimes' How Do I Live)

i held it back for so long.

and the dam for my tears finally broke last night.

i wasn't proud of it, but it shows how much i love you.

it feels like someone yanked a carpet from right under my feet.

i am not prepared, i really am not.

just as i thought things were getting better.

i don't know what to do without you.

i don't know what will happen after you.

i can't stand losing you.

that weekend was very precious to me, like a chapter out of a fairy tale.

except that there will be no happy ending to it.

i said i didn't want to go back, but your words resounded:

"be realistic..."

i wish things wouldn't be like this. i want you here...


1 comment:

Leyha said...

kecewa yang dialami itu akan diakhiri dengan kebahagiaan if bersabar. InsyaAllah it will be ur mine~