Monday, October 19, 2009

Music and Whatnots

Can't believe exam's around the corner. Waiting to pounce on me. and the rest of the UTM community. Plus, a presentation on Wednesday.INDUSTRIAL PHOTOGRAMMETRY...Ugh. Dammit. Hahah~

But that's not what this entry's about. Keh3

Just got new music from my friend. Well technically it's not fresh tunes, but I've borrowed some CDs of songs that I've never heard of before: Enya and Telepopmusik as well as Carpenters Gold and Il Divo. I used to have Il Divo but in a cruel twist of fate, it was deleted, how and why I don't know. Just sitting at my desk, trying to summon the spirit to study...dammit N, I went to your room to access the Internet and guess what, you were not awake yet. "Come over to my room if you wanna go online." MY Foot.

Currently loving La Roux, Little Boots and Ladyhawke. What are the odds of all three singers having the same initials, huh? For the time being, I've only listened to one song each; Bulletproof, New In Town and My Delirium. My brother recommended Kings of Leon, but have got one song only for now: Use Somebody. That turned out great as well as the three L girls. Hu3

Telepopmusik is also very nice on the ears - they're like this French electro-pop (I think; I forgot what I read about them last night) and the album is nice. Very Moby-like. Enya I have yet to listen to; I'm waiting for the right mood to set in. Right now I feel very bubbly, so Enya music will not go well right now. Haha~


No comments: