Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thursday Outing~

Today went out with a friend, it was his day off from work...so first we went to his house, he had to finish up his chores after sending his mum to the haemodialysis center. So I checked out my mail and Facebook-ed while he finished up. Then we went to Sutera Mall, he checked out some shoes. I also checked out some stuff, but was not planning to buy anything - saving up to settle fines, summonses and also my recently lost matric card and IC. SHIT MAN, how can it be lost...it's such a freaky happening, I can't even describe it.

I REALLY HOPE THAT IT'S NOT REALLY LOST COZ I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GO HOME DURING THE HOLIDAYS~

Okay back to the original story. Since I haven't go to AEON Bukit Indah before, he took me there. It looked so much like Tebrau City...the similarity was uncanny. Hu3~ So then we walked in. Even the smell was the same. Ha3 he went to buy a Chicken Chop from Shihlin Taiwan Snack Foods, before we headed for A&W. I haven't been to that fast food chain for like, EIGHT years now, and we had the ice cream waffle. It was nice. Then I HAD to finish browsing through the mall. Went to Bossini (he bought a shirt), I went to browse through Padini, and then we headed up to 2nd and 3rd floor.

Bought this Tag for my dearly beloved bag...Hik3 ;)

"NOT YOUR BAG!"
On the way to Sutera Mall, tried out my friend's specs...Love the first one best, personally..;)



Went to Factory Outlet Store while waiting for my friend to take a drag (on a cig)...and found this sloppy and enormous bag! It was the length of my leg, literally. Army-inspired...and totally cute! I have a thing for big and sloppy bags recently, would be so cool and tough-looking, not to mention, convenient for any outings that need a lot of stuff brought AND for flights...and I have eyed bags like this on Nylon Guys too...it cost RM99...totally out of my budget...Urrrmmmmmmmmmm~ wish I have somebody to buy it for me...;)



Anyway...had a blast going out with my friend...but it also made me think...exam's around the corner

Am I having a tad too much fun? ;)


No comments: