Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Setting myself apart~

Wow. I've subconsciously set myself apart in friendships. I have joined some social networking sites, and they all wanna be friends. I'm fine with that, but in the chats, I set myself apart so distinctly - I make it very clear my wants in a relationship. Because I don't want to be heartbroken ever again. When they chat me up, I always withold some information, and gauge their interests: is it purely for fun? For pleasure only? Or is it for real? I have gone through enough heartbreak: I gave my heart for someone, and the turnout: not even a day-after call/text. It's really heartbreaking. You think you had it real for someone, but they actually only want one thing. And sometimes they don't even read through your profile; they only see a cute face and automatically assume it's what they think it is. well, I'm NOT.

When they ask me for a phone number, I see the way they text: is it fun and flirty? Hot and steamy? Or are they genuinely into me, and want to know more about me? When they move straight into the topic, then it's settled: no strings attached. That hurts like shit, man.

No comments: