Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Peach Blossom

Speaking of peach blossom, it reminds me of the lectures that Lilian Too used to give on channel@15 come Chinese New Year...and this really is the opening of my peach blossom. I joined a few social networking sites, and recently there's a slow and steady flow of people that I don't really know. I just added them, in the interest of knowing more people. This turned out to be VERY, VERY nice: from these new people I have been able to hold a steady conversation, with some I even spoke to like we have known for a long time! What's more, these people are from another age group, older than me. Therefore, from these people I have learnt a lot: older people have more experience, and from them I have learnt a lot of things. Some of these people are from different backgrounds, have different tastes and varying interests. So I am able to diversify my knowledge, and maybe get a tip or two from these unique individuals.

To these special people, I salute you.

No comments: