Tuesday, August 17, 2010

11.16pm

had my ear stuck on the phone for the past half an hour, figuring out the broadband dilemma with the celcom customer service guy. what he did is (what i think it is) he changed the IP address for my laptop. although i can only connect through EDGE now, but it's a connection, nevertheless.

broke fast with syaz, nisa and mimi today. syaz said tht there'll be another person, her friend nicknamed shiro. but it turns out, there's 25 other of his friends coming - syaz misheard him on the phone: she heard 7-8 persons but it turns out to be 28! so there we were just sitting, not really mixing with the others. they're older. way way older, i think.

finished around 9pm, bought credit top-ups, got my laundry back and headed back before going to McD to finish up assignments. another reason why i wanted to go out is to get connected to the internet. but the outing was cancelled because syaz already slept. poor syaz, tired from driving...huhuhuhu... so i took off my going-out attire, and called celcom to ask about this. and thus, here i am stuck with a slooooooow connection, and i can only open ONE tab at a time. bummer... still looking forward to 1am. hahaha~

i can't sleep this morning - tossed and turned a lot. not even music can lull me to sleep. stayed up until class-time. settled my broadband fees this morning with juju. this thing is just too emotionally stressful. i must hang with friends, or else i'd go crazy thinking about it. even now my thoughts are racing in my head. trying to get a grasp of the reality that is me losing you...

tried to upload pics from this evening - fucking connection's too darn sluggish to upload it. shittttt

No comments: