Wednesday, August 18, 2010

1.39am

today's berbuka is JUST.PLAIN.OTT:

* nasi ayam penyet
* kuetiau kerang (tasty!)
* two packs of water (one still not drunken yet)
* kosui and a pink kosui-like kuih (scary! refer to pic below)
* mooncake (lotus paste single yolk)
* 5 pieces of sushi

i thought it'd be just smooth, but when i bit into it, it was granular!! like biting into frog's eggs... icky but yummy :P

but alhamdulillah...

woke up after post-berbuka nap to find my baby 580's screen dimming...and pixelated....and basically, fucked up.

i think juju scared the phone... made it sad because of our talk about him wanting a new phone, and him asking me to get a new one too. we all know what happens to gadgets when we have conversations about wanting a new one or replacing the old one...huhuhuhuhu...but i have no budget for this... :(

and i have a cranium-splitting headache... it's been like this for a few days... plus i think my fever's back... perhaps a healing crisis?

i'm slowly getting over you. whatever assurance i have of you leaving, i am slowly deleting from my head. sure, i'll miss (and save) the good memories we've had together, but the separation is just too painful to bear. i need to start releasing. release. release. release. that's the keyword for me.

al-'alim (all knowing)

i express my sincerest, deepest gratitude to Allah swt. Al-'Alim (all-knowing). He knows when His followers are in dire straits. and He sends His love and aids them in those times. plus, Ramadhan is a month of miracles too. He has sent for me a very special person who is constantly reminding me to remember Him. this person is very, very unexpected - i really didn't see him coming. everything feels surreal. and yet here he is, aiding me, giving emotional support in these troubling times. he has managed to bring back a genuine smile to my face. i hope he's not just an angel whom He sends and takes back after his job is done...

1 comment:

cute said...

huhu...eja ska kuih tu...