Saturday, October 30, 2010

50 Qs...

1. What is your best friend's Mom's name?
I'm not really sure... Hehehe

2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole?
I consider under my armpit as weird. Coz it's not exposed to sunlight. Haha
3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had?
My PE teacher.4. Have you ever made out in a movie theater?
Nope.
5. What body part do you wash first?
My hair.

6. Do you hover over the toilet in public bathrooms?
No.
7. What's the strangest talent you have?
Fooling people with my ethnicity. Haha
8. Do you have an innie or an outtie?
Innie.
9. What's your favorite flavored Pringles?
Sour Cream and Onion!
10. Have you ever been tied up?
Yeah - party game.
11. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for?
I don't get grounded - I am from the era of disciplinary beatings. Haha
12. Do you parallel park or drive around the block?
I can't drive.
13. Have you ever had two dates in one night?
Yeah.
14. How many times have you been cussed out?
I'm not really sure ho that works - if it means me being cussed at, plenty.
15. Which shoe do you put on first?
Right one :)
17. Have you ever been to a gay bar?
Nope - but I intend to. Haha
18. Girls.
God's Gift to Men... ;)
19. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common?
Being on the chubby side. Hehehe
20. Did you French kiss before you were 16?
Nope - I was a late bloomer.

21. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting?
No.

22. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep?
I don't think of people, I think about getting up the next day :)
23. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you?
Yeah!
24. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash?
I'd rather not wash my bath towel - a grungy bed sheet is gnarly~
25. Have you ever found anything in your parents' bedroom that was questionable?
Nope.
26. What was your childhood nickname?
I'm not sure - most of the time people keep mis-reading my name.
27. When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Last night. Haha
28. Have you ever peeked in the opposite sexes locker room?
Yeah.
29. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving?
Never drived.
30. Have you ever bitten your toenails?
Yeah - the hangnail was driving me nuts!
31. How do you eat your cookie?
I put it in my mouth and I let the saliva moisten it to the point where it softens it enough to break off on its own. Haha
32. When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt?
I have never worked out in a gym.

33. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others.
If I won't do it in front of others, why would I tell it here?
36. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk?
Depends on the drink.
37. Have you ever sniffed an animal's butt?
A cat's. HAHA!
38. How often do you clean out your ears?
Almost everyday.
39. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper?
Scrunch

40. About how many times a day do you pick a wedgie?
I never got statistical data on this, so I'm not sure. But I know I get wedgies while running. HAHA

41. Do you have any strange phobias?
Spiders. 
42. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
I forgot what it was, but I have.
43. What is the stupidest thing you've ever done at a bar?
Nothing - I'm a chatterbox when around my friends, more so when (kinda) drunk.
44. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted?
I guess not.
45. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name?
Nope.
46. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date?
Yeah. Haha~
47. Have you ever played naked Twister?
Nope.
48. Have you ever been drunk at work?
I've never been truly drunk.

49. Have you ever found your date's/lover's brother or sister more attractive?
Yeah. Hehe

50. Do you want to bring sexy back?
Hell yeah!


No comments: