Thursday, October 28, 2010

65 Random Questions

I am currently trying to find where I can get more of these!! :D
1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? I only have one - Black...
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Hell yeah!! :D

4. Do you plan outfits? Totally... It has to fit the occasion...
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Aghast after listening to the story of Juju's accident... Huhuhu...
6. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red? My laptop and Mouse!

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I didn't have any dream last night... That I remember. Hehehehe...

8. Did you meet anybody new today? Nope.
9. What are you craving right now? Something salty.
10. Do you floss? No, but I need to :)

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? A veggie that I try NOT to eat... Haha~

12. Are you emotional? Very. Especially when I am hungry. Hahaha~
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Yes.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick up drips and I bite, bite bite! :)
15. Do you like your hair? Sometimes. When it's a good hair day :P
16. Do you like yourself? I do... Though with some dissatisfaction(s)...
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? NO.
18. What are you listening to right now? Syaz and Nisa chatting... With the TV blaring on and on about football :)

19. Are your parents strict? Not really - but I am allowed freedom because I am matured enough to think on my own :)

20. Would you go sky diving? IDK.

21. Do you like cottage cheese? I heart cheese :)

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yeah. But she was a D-lister so I guess it doesn't count. Hahaha...
 
23. Do you rent movies often?
Nope. I get them from my friends who have them.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? Not sparkly, just shiny - my mouse :)
25. How many countries have you visited? One - Singapore. And five more soon :)
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Hell Yeah!

27. Ever been on a train? Yep.

28. Brown or white eggs? They're the same...

29. Do you have a cell phone? Yes.
30. Do you use chap stick? Nope.
31. Do you own a gun? NO.
32. Can you use chop sticks? Yes!
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? The girls of the Socialites...

34. Are you too forgiving? Not really.

35. Ever been in love? Yes.

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Seminar for their Industrial Training...

37. Ever have cream puffs? Yeah! Tasty~

38. Last time you cried? Last week, crying to Lulu's To Sir With Love...

39. What was the last question you asked? "When are you going to tell me the story?"

40. Favorite time of the year? Year End Sale :P

41. Do you have any tattoos? No.

42. Are you sarcastic? No. *sarcastic*
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Nope. I wasn't and currently am not crazy about Ashton Kutcher. Hahaha~
44. Ever walked into a wall? Hahaha almost.
45. Favorite color? Orange...
46. Have you ever slapped someone? Yeah - with my palm, a shoe, a thick paperback...

47. Is your hair curly? Yeah!

48. What was the last CD you bought? Taylor Swift's Fearless. Yeah, it was THAT long ago.

49. Do looks matter?
I gotta say yes... Hahaha...

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? NEVER.
51. Is your phone bill sky high? Not really - I am on a prepaid account so it's pay-as-you-go...
52. Do you like your life right now? I guess...

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? Almost always. Hahaha~

54. Can you handle the truth? Yeah I guess... If it was important I'd rather not beat around the bush.

55. Do you have good vision? I wear glasses :)

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Yeah.

57. How often do you talk on the phone? Not often...

58. The last person you held hands with? Heheh~
59. What are you wearing? A black jersey, skinnies and flip flops.
60. What is your favorite animal? Cats, I guess.
61. Where was your profile picture taken at? In Kuching... while having tea :)
62. Can you hula hoop? Not really...
63. Do you have a job? I proudly announce that I am Creative director for Kamireka and a freelance writer :)
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Lunch. Hahaha
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yeah... I forgot my keys. Haha~



No comments: