Thursday, October 28, 2010

Random Questionnaire

Something I have not done for a long time... A Random Questionnaire! :D

01. Who was your last text from? Mommy!

02. Where was your default picture taken? In Kuching :)

03. Your relationship status? I'm married :)

04. Have you ever lost a close friend? Not close, but we were friends... 

05. What is your current mood? Kinda sleepy.

06. How many siblings do you have? 3

07. What's your brother(s)/sister(s) names? Nazrin and Nadia

08. Where do you wish you were right now? At home, having tea with my family and/or making bread/cooking with Mum.

09. Have a crazy side? Of course... :D

10. Ever had a near death experience? Yes~

11. Something you do a lot? Facebooking, reading Found In Malaysia and running.

12. Angry at anyone? Not really. Angry at a situation, yes.

13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like? I already have the person that I like :)

14. When was the last time you cried? While listening to Lulu's To Sir With Love, last week.

15. Is there anyone you would do anything for? Yes - my beloved family...

16. What you think about when you are falling asleep? "What should I eat tomorrow?" and "Please don't rain tomorrow..."

17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Juju~

18. What is your favorite song? Current fave: Love The Way You Lie by Rihanna; All-time favourite: Won't Last a Day Without You by The Carpenters

19. What are you doing right now? Just finished showering and waiting for the confirmation to go somewhere to go online...

20. Who do you trust right now? Right now, I trust my besties :) 

21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing? Not wearing one while I'm typing this (Yay for being a guy!) :D

22. Have you kissed someone in the past week? Yes :P

23. Who is your best friend that lives closest to you? The closest I guess would be my classmates and the Socialites :)

24. Describe your life in one word? Dramatic

25. Who are you thinking of right now? You, Mum, Dad, Siblings.

26. What should you be doing right now? Studying for the effing Finals!!

27. What are you listening to? Chuck and Nate's conversation on Gossip Girl

28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug? My Domo-kun plush :P 

29. Who was the last person who yelled at you? No one - but I did kinda yelled at someone.

30. Do you act differently around the person you like? Nope... I act just they way I am :)

31. What is your natural hair color? Black

32. Who was the last person to make you laugh? The Socialites!!

33. Who was the last person to make you sad? No one, I guess.

34. What do you hear? The spinning fan and Gossip Girl.

35.Is your hair curly or straight? Curly!!

36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before? Yeah :P

37. Do you have a best friend? YES!!

38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days? Nope, but she did hold on to my arm while crossing the road ;)

39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer? Yeah...

40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle? Yeah - didn't like it.

41. Are you happy with life right now? I guess...

42. Are you currently jealous? Not really - I'm trying to tone down the jealousy.

43. What jewelry are you currently wearing? A magnetic bracelet.

44. What were you doing on friday night? Hanging out.

45. Have you ever had your heart broken? Yeah.

46. Have you ever broken someone's heart? Unfortunately, yeah... 

47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now? Yes.

48. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for? For having a terrible cold, somewhere in this semester.

49. How late did you stay up last night and why? I was surprisingly sleepy last night - slept right after I tried to wake my roommate up.

50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? Nah. No really. But I'm trying hard this time :)

No comments: