Tuesday, November 30, 2010

emotional high

not the good one, btw. a quick post at lunchtime coz im broke so no lunch for me. water water all the way.


i finished my task for the survey camp. and then i made the report. and just now my fellow coursemate detected an error. now i may have to repeat it again. what the FUCK!!!!


and what about you?? you have time to post FOUR damn blogposts and yet you can't reply to my texts? don't tell me you don't have credit or whatever because you can go to FB/YM. and it certainly doesn't help that i'm not in one of your list of things that make you happy.


my head's aching, my eyes are blurry. i'm fucking hungry, i have to put up with a nosy noisy classmate who pesters me for the littlest things and who waits until i put my earphones into my ears to ask me questions. AND i have to remain so damn CIVIL and HUMAN. if it were up to me i'd be banging doors, throwing chairs and desks around and stomp back to my room to sleep or just rest. i want rest, fuck it.


i just don't feel like talking to anybody now.


No comments: