Monday, November 29, 2010

insomnia

insomniac entry.


i went to sleep at 3.30am after packing up stuff. yeah, i thought we get to stay in our rooms for the SC. the least i want to do is to just store my stuff in my room. but the damned KRP is evicting us. they have a program coming up and our rooms are booked for the participants. way to go for being so helpful.


and then i woke up abruptly at 4am. i was awakened by a minor sound. and the study lamp was on because Juju's studying for his exam tomorrow so it was another point against my restful slumber (i can't sleep with the lights on). what's affecting my sleep this much is that i am so damn nervous about the SC later (in about three hours) and also about the eviction from KRP. i'd be so damn busy i won't know how to manage it - the times we get a rest is also the lunchtime slot for the office. and we'd end the day session at office closing time. damn it! i hope my dear rommie will help me settle the storage requirements with the office.


had a brief texting session with my sweetie. that was the longest session in DAYS... i want to chat more but i was in the middle of something (packing for stuff, et cetera)... i really want more. i feel that we are drifting apart. i am afraid of that. i don't wanna lose you. but the situation seems to work against us... :(( i love you my mucuk... miss you so much.


No comments: