Monday, January 04, 2010

Mindless Thoughts

Woo..love the Title...it came from nowhere...;)

Today's updates:

The Thing's moving out..it's turning the radio on full blast..but who cares...It's moving OUT!!! I would thought It'd have help from It's posse, but it turns out that they have classes...so It's on Its own...HAHAHAHA I'm SO enjoying the view...You have the whole weekend to move, and you were absent...now let's see who's shitty...hahaha~

Oh...Tito's one frisky terrapin. He's been scratching and clawing its way through the water...once he did went vertical and I saw it. When I reprimanded it, it kinda obeyed. Huhuhu~ Anyway, having Tito's sweet...my blood pressure's kinda lower, and I find it happy and fulfilling to care for something. I even felt like I can't wait to go back into my room to see Tito...is this a glimpse into parenthood?

Oh, C and I got in touch again. It was kind of rude - I confronted C through YM, asking about the status "Now I know why. Thanks to his roommate for the truth." So ASAP I kind of shouted thru YM about it...then there C replied calmly...so I was taken aback by C's kindness...So I apologized and resumed (politely) the conversation...so we talked about it, and then now, it seems the WHOLE "truth" revealed itself...it turns out C heard "truths" from a friend about me...the "truth" was courtesy of The Bitch...then and there I explained about things...How dare it spread lies...until misconceptions were made about me, and ultimately a friendship was almost destroyed...

Anyway, It's moving now, so I'm just kickin' back, sipping my mug of hot coffee, and enjoying the Big Move...:D

No comments: