Friday, January 08, 2010

Programming Sucks Eggs

In the midst of hectic schedules, tonnes of assignments and also weight gain, I still have time to update. My coursemates are SO gonna KILL me. LOL~

Had Programming class today. BORING. ULTRA BORING. Anybody with chronic insomnia shouldn't go consume any of the OTC drugs - just come to the programming class and you shall be cured forever!

To pacify myself of this horrible reality, I try to convince myself that Programming is really like Charms class - a class of learning how to create and cast spells. We have a set of rules on how to cast spells - the right wand flick, correct and clear proNUNciation...so does Programming. We have ingredients/tools and a set of methods, rules and/or operations of making a program (spells). without any of these components, things could go awry, or just plain fail to work. So then we would learn about the ingredients, and of how to execute these methods. Every programming class I shall convince (or at least try to) myself of this fantasy. Huhuhuhu~


No comments: