Wednesday, January 06, 2010

MOODLESS

MOODLESS.

But I'll still update.

- Got an EXTREMELY COLD SHOULDER from one of my coursemates - entah nape. Did I offend him or something? Is my SELF, my individuality offensive to him? I ask him this because apparently he disses my sense of style and SELF. He's not ALL THAT himself - you think you come from the Malaysian capital you can diss people just like that?? FAKOFF la.

- The BITCH suddenly returned to the room to get It's linoleum carpeting. HOW THE HELL did he enter? By the key, of course. I informed Mr Rahim of the matter once again - and told him that It hasn't returned the key to his previous room too. FAKOFF too.

- I need to find a hiding place for Tito - he's apparently shy and/or scared. always messing up the gravel shore I made for him, turning it into a bed. Hahaha...CUTE LA TITO!

Oh, and my friend might give me a baby hamster in one month's time, waiting for it to be born an then "cerai susu"...I'm gonna be a new dad..AGAIN! :D

No comments: